|Location||:||El Paso, Texas, United States|
|Posted by||:||Mmunoz@west.com ( View user all ads )|
|Posted On||:||May 13, 2013|
Do you have excellent customer care skills and enjoy helping customers solve problems? Then this could be the job for you! In this role, you will talk directly to our clients’ customers when they call in with an issue, problem or concern. You will learn to use a variety of computer applications to collect information, investigate issues, or diagnose and troubleshoot problems. The ability to keep personal information secure and confidential is a must. This position provides great pay plus an opportunity to achieve monthly bonuses, advancement opportunities, and a regular work schedule.
Job duties include:
* Successfully complete initial classroom and on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training
* Receiving and processing incoming phone calls for dedicated clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations.
* Receive and process incoming phone calls for dedicated clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, adhering to scripts, and attempting to sell products or make upsells as necessary
* Strive to enhance the department's relationship with customers, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided
* May make return phone calls to customers if technical problems were encountered during the customers initial incoming phone call
* Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations
* 1 year Customer Service experience
* Must be 18 years of age or older
*Must have a high school diploma or a GED
* Must have basic computer knowledge, for example, how to navigate the keyboard and mouse
* Ability to work flexible schedules, which will include working weekend and evening shifts
* Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today at www.westemployment.com or stop by our office located at 1015 Belvidere El Paso, TX 79912. Office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. For more information please contact us at 915-585-9555.
EEO/AA Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
- Not Applicable
- 0.00- 0.00 per Annum