Experienced Healthcare Professionals Needed
|Location||:||New York, United States|
|Posted by||:||Alvielynn ( View user all ads )|
|Posted On||:||Apr 10, 2013|
Our US based clients are looking for experienced and qualified healthcare professionals. Please browse through the job catalogs and apply.
(1) Medical Assistants
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding for insurance purposes. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
(2) Nurse Practitioners
- Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in medical facility, such as clinic, health center, or public health agency, under direction of physician: Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- May be designated according to field of specialization as Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Where state law permits, may engage in independent practice.
Click here to apply @ http://yesyouarehired.com
- Not Applicable
- 0.00- 0.00 per Annum