It's your ability that will determine your future. Whether you’re an experienced sales professional, or a self-starter with ever-expanding roots in your community; or whether you finally want to be able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work, you – your story – can open the door to a truly successful career as a DMT Advertising Associate.
We are seeking passionate, self-driven, natural networkers with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives and to advertise and market for our portfolio of Fortune 500 companies. As an independent advertising associate, you would help both small and large businesses expand their customer base.
Entry level and experienced candidates alike are encouraged to apply. But no matter your skill level, we invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and we have a staff dedicated to making sure that you achieve results.
Our success is tied directly to your success.
- Placing ads online
- Taking inbound calls
- Reading a script
- Scheduling phone interviews
- Conducting orientations
- At least 18 years of age
- Good communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Motivated self-starter, with excellent time management, organization, and computer skills
- Outgoing personality, with an ability to network and build relationships
Benefits & Compensation
- Great pay-for-performance
- An industry-leading training and development program
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Continued management support
- Lead generation programs