5 Ways for Making Money Buying and Selling Used Cars for Profit
|Location||:||Arivaca, Arizona, United States|
|Posted by||:||Jolley16 ( View user all ads )|
|Posted On||:||Mar 20, 2013|
Surfer from California reveals his recession proof secrets for how to buy and sell used cars and make profits of $300 to $3000 per car on a full-time or part-time basis...and it works even if you don't know anything about cars!
9 reasons why people sell cars for less than they are worth...
1) Seller doesn't know car is worth more
2) Seller knows car is worth more but they don't care
3) Seller is desperate
4) Seller thinks car needs major repairs, but it doesn't
5) Seller knows car requires minor/major repairs and is open and honest about it:
6) Sellers car needs repairs and tries to hide that from you:
7) Sellers car is stolen and seller will disappear the moment they get your money:
8) Seller doesn't care about making more when selling car:
9) The seller lacks intelligence:
There are 3 big issues with the used car business...
1) Crooked Used Car Sales People: The used car industry is populated by many (not all) sleaze bag crooks that would rip off their own mothers to make a quick buck.
2) You Need a Car Dealers License: The used car business requires that you have a car dealers license and it can be difficult and expensive in some areas to get one.
3) Secretive Business: The used car business has been shrouded in mystery for a very long time -- thus making it a very difficult business to learn.
So lets deal with those 3 issues head-on...
1) Crooked Used Car Sales People: Well thats easy, just don't be like those guys...be HONEST!
2) You Need a Car Dealers License: Hold on their cowboy. Would you be interested if I could show you a simple, inexpensive and totally legal way to have ALL the advantages of operating with a car dealers license without actually having one?
3) Secretive Business: Its true that THEY don't want you to know about the hugely profitable used car business, but I don't care what THEY think, and besides...
13 Myths EXPOSED Surrounding The Used Car Business:
Myth 2: You need tons of money to start. Wrong!
Myth 5: The real money is made selling NEW cars. Wrong!
Here are 3 things to consider when starting any kind of business...
1) Learn From Someone That Has Actually Done This:
2) Avoid Empty Promises:
3) Reduce or Eliminate Trial and Error:
Start-up Costs: Any business costs money to start...but you can start this with a fraction of the start-up costs associated with most businesses. I started with only $400.00 and I'll show you how I did that.
Trial and Error: Without guidance, the learning curve can be slow and expensive for some...but when you have a mentor, you will eliminate about 99% of the usual trial and error.
Get ELEVEN FREE BONUS
5 Steps For Getting Your Car Dealers License
Phone Interrogation Check ListTM
9 Steps To Avoid Buying a Stolen Car
Check Out a Car Check ListTM
Seven Ways To Detect Odometer Fraud
Sure Fire Secrets For Raising Cash Now!
Anatomy of a Used Car Scam
Bill Of Sale Form, Deposit For Purchase Of Vehicle Form, and Consignment Agreement Form
Make Hundreds More When Selling Clean Older "Normal" Cars With Low Miles
7 Sources For Buying Military Vehicles And Other Cool Stuff At Insanely Cheap Prices
Free Email Consultation For 6 Months!
8 Week NO QUESTIONS ASKED NO RISK Money Back Guarantee!
If you buy my information and it doesn't help you or doesn't live up to what I presented on this page...if you find that its not worth at least 100 times what you paid...then I will refund your money...
Here is the Link of website for placing order:http://ae01blxyd2tbk0h3lpc9xg9u9l.hop.clickbank.net/