TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document describes the terms and conditions on which Adsglobe offers a Member or Visitor or User ("You") access to our services on Adsglobe Website. If you have questions that are not addressed in this agreement, please contact us.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By using Adsglobe Website or Services ("Adsglobe Services"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") effective from the time you log on to Adsglobe website. These terms and conditions are into effect starting on date mentioned above, and may be modified again at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you must request that your membership account be closed. Your continued use of our service will signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
By joining as a member on Adsglobe Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Your supplied email address is a valid means of communication with you, and will remain up-to-date.
- Your supplied contact information, where applicable, is accurate and complete, including but not limited to year of birth, your full name, city, state, and postal code.
- You have not already registered with the particular Service (Website). In general, only one account per individual and/or business entity may be active at any point in time.
- If you are registering as a business, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
Adsglobe may, under its sole discretion, terminate any membership account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to our inability to confirm any element of your membership eligibility. Further, your account (including feedback and sign-in name) may not be transferred or sold to another party.
Adsglobe may also, at it sole discretion, change or remove any member sign-up name. Action may be taken on names which:
- Represent any of Adsglobe’s Services.
- Represent something other members may consider offensive or inappropriate.
- Cause confusion on our website.
Member Password and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process on Adsglobe website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Adsglobe of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Adsglobe cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
Member Obligations and Terms
We do not own or handle any of the goods and services listed by Members on our websites. As a result, we cannot verify or endorse the quality, safety, or legality of the posted content, or the truth or accuracy of any other content posted by users on our site.
You are solely responsible for your information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication. Your information (or content) includes any information you provide to us or other members during the registration or posting process, in any public message area or through any email feature, including all text descriptions and/or photographs, digital images, or renderings of your items and services.
We may take any action with respect to such information we deem necessary or appropriate at our sole discretion if we believe it may create liability for us. You acknowledge that Adsglobe may not pre-screen content, but that Adsglobe and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, modify, or reorganize any content that is available via the service. In addition, Adsglobe has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our service, at any time and at our sole discretion.
Adsglobe reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of our services at any time without notice.
Content. You agree that your information and the content you post on Adsglobe website:
- will be true, accurate, and up-to-date;
- will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- will not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- will not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information or impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Adsglobe;
- shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism, or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality;
- shall not distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Adsglobe official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- You may not repeatedly post the same or similar Content or purposefully post Content in an irrelevant category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category and in the one location.
License. You agree to grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright and publicity rights (but no other rights) you have in your posted content, in any media now known or not currently known.
Safety tips to avoid scamAdsglobe.com is interested and committed in creating a user friendly environment where it is easy for an user to post and reply ads without any concern. There are many things which you should keep in mind to protect yourself and your privacy online.
Click here to review the Adsglobe’s User Safety tips.
Disputes. Adsglobe is not responsible for resolving disputes between parties.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Adsglobe may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms & Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Adsglobe, its users and the public.
No Spamming or No Automated Querying
Click here to review the Adsglobe’s Anti Spam Policy.
You may not send automated queries of any sort to Adsglobe's system without express permission in advance from Adsglobe. Note that "sending automated queries" includes, among other things:
- Using any software which sends queries to Adsglobe website.
- "Meta-searching" and performing "Offline" searches on Adsglobe’s Website.
- Please do not write to Adsglobe to request permission to "meta-search" Adsglobe’s Websites for a research project, as such requests will not be granted.
General Legal Terms
·Our service is provided "as is." We will try very hard to make your experience with Adsglobe a pleasurable one; however, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions such as maintenance and downtime. For this reason, you agree that Adsglobe’s services are provided "as is." We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, missed delivery, or failure to store any Member data, communications, or personalization settings. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE Adsglobe WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
·Suspension/Termination. We may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership, any of your posted content, and any other information you place on the site if you breach this Agreement or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Without limiting any other remedies, Adsglobe may suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our site.
·Disclaimer.Adsglobe.com will not and cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage incurred by any individual or company due to the use of information provided by Adsglobe.com's users. Adsglobe.com.com does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical or other errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Mention of third-party products or services is for informational purposes only and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation. Adsglobe.com.com assumes no responsibility for the use, fitness of use or performance of adsglobe.com's services. All trademarks/trade names are the property of their respective owners. Access to Adsglobe.com is provided on an "as is" basis. You should not assume that your use of Adsglobe.com will be error free or that the Site will operate without interruption. Adsglobe.com disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the Site or the information provided, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
·Limit of liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
·General compliance with laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your negotiations, classified ad, purchase, and sale of items and services.
·No agency. You and Adsglobe are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
·Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, Adsglobe may provide you with notices via email, regular postal mail, or postings on the Adsglobe web site.
·Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association in the USA. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Georgia, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or Adsglobe may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia necessary to protect rights or property pending the completion of arbitration.
·Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Georgia in the USA. You agree that any legal action brought against Adsglobe, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Goergia without regard to its conflict of law principles, and that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of Adsglobe Services shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in the State of Georgia, USA. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
·Other Agreements. If you and Adsglobe have entered into a separate written agreement that covers your use of Adsglobe, the terms and conditions of such agreement shall control to the extent they are inconsistent with this Member Agreement.
Changes in Terms and Conditions and Adsglobe Service
We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or write to Adsglobe.com 1220 Brushfoot Trl, Suwanee, GA USA.